Sunday, March 30, 2014

Celebrity Crushes V2.0

Oh thank goodness this one will be pretty easy. We'll do five just like I did when I first did this. Basic disclaimers will also go out that I'm aware that this makes me look pretty darn shallow and materialistic. However I want to remind you all that I don't particularly care cause dang these girls are fine! Disclaimer that again people listed first are not nessacarily ranked #1 but just happen to be who I write down first. Also to recap the last five I had were Emma Watson, Anna Kendrick, Rachel Mcadams, Evanna Lynch and, Olivia Wilde. Not a bad list I'd say, but I've matured so much since then that I'm sure the list will be completely different this time.


#1 Eva Green. Yeah, if you disagree with me here then I don't know if we can be friends anymore. Not a whole lot else to say. You know what was really hard about this one? Finding a not scandalous picture to use cause this is a family friendly blog man.








#2. Dianna Argon. Man Screw Glee for becoming so unbearable that I actually had to stop watching this show despite having someone as good looking as Dianna Argon on it. Like you have to purposefully try to make me dislike a show to actually make that happen.






#3. Mekenna Melvin. What an absolute shame that she wasn't prominent in Chuck until the series started dragging on rather than being fresh and new. Regardless a fine looking girl nonetheless. Also if you think Yvonne Strahovski was the best looking girl in Chuck just stop. You are wrong and I refuse to hear your argument.





.




#4. Emma Watson. She's back for the same reason she was on the list the first time I did this, because I have yet to see a look she cannot pull off. I bet that must drive a lot of girls absolutely insane to know that someone like that exists. Oh well, too bad for them.










#5. Your mom.







Cool so we got another one of these done, and it puts me back on schedule, I guess that means I won't be updating again until like Tuesday. Or more likely next year, but thats the gamble I take with these challenges. Peace buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment